Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Doorways Day 32: There Are Some Doors Now.

   It's looking more and more done!  There was no work done at all on Saturday, and only a bit of work done on Sunday, Monday, and yesterday.  We weren't sure when there would be a full day done again, but it seems today was that day.

  This is the first door I noticed.  You can see how some interesting things happened down near the base of the frame on the left side.  I was worried that I should have picked a door style that matched the rest of the house, but I think this is pretty good looking.

  The tiny room for the sump-pump also has a door.  There seem to be interesting gaps right now in places, but hopefully those will get fixed.

  I think it's so cute how skinny my craft-room closet door is!  From how small the closet was, I was almost expecting it just to be open and not have a door.
  It seems that there isn't going to be as much consistency with days they work like when the demo crew was here.  Bill and I are hoping they will finish everything else on time even though the cabinets were delayed.  Most of the basement won't be affected by this and we can start moving things down and getting organized.

No comments:

Post a Comment