Thursday, April 6, 2023

It's How Many Now?

  Bill and I recently celebrated our 10 year wedding anniversary at The Bourbon Boulevard a day early.  We had gone there previously to celebrate my dad getting off chemo.  We got a tomahawk steak and it was really fun to see them wheel it out and cut it in front of us.  The fingering potatoes were very good as well.  The bread pudding was very smooth, which Bill really liked, but I like mine to have a bit more texture.  I joked with Bill that now we have had the tomahawk steak here, we need to try it at other locations to compare it.  See who does it the best.

  I think this describes us pretty well.  A burrito bowl from Chipotle and some wine.  This is the dinner we had on our actual anniversary.  It doesn't feel like it's been 10 years.  We've been having a great time so far, and here's to hoping we keep it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment