Monday, June 6, 2022

Worms in the Wild

  I made two options for Steven and took the one he didn't pick to dinner with us.  We went and saw Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness before going to Hawk and Griffin for dinner.  I got excited that I got to get a Pimm's Cup.  I got the Cottage Pie, Steven got the Bangers and Mash, and I didn't pay attention to what Bill got.  We had also gotten some appetizers and dessert, but the worm wasn't interested in those.  He must have wanted my mushy peas.

  Shane's worm also went for his food.  Though his also helped to pick out a hat and see some art.  They really are good at getting into everything.

Pattern: Not Quite Ribbed Hat - Yarn: Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Aran in 300208(blue) - Filatura Di Crosa Zara Plus Chiné in 1764(brown), unknown - Needle: US 8
  They have my dad up and walking to try and get his strength up.  He's been retaining some water, so there is a bit of a set back, but they said that this is a normal reaction.  He has his laptop now, so at least he's less bored than before.

Pattern: Not Quite Ribbed Hat - Yarn: unknown - Needle: US 8
  This past weekend I got thrown into something I have never done.  There had to be a bit of last minute moving around because the person who normally does the mag-lights for the Transvanian Concubines called out on the same day as the show.  That meant that Bill was now going to do that and since the guy who usually does the light-board also wasn't going to be there, I got to do it.  As Ryan was doing his makeup we had The Rocky Horror Picture Show playing at 1.5x speed in the background.  He was telling us light cues and Emmy was taking notes for me.
  The show was a success and I didn't do the worst job.  I had been hoping to take pictures because it was the pride show and some people had different costumes or accessories.  There is always next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment