Saturday, June 18, 2022

Lonely RV, a Small Saga

   I first saw this little RV on the way home from knitting on March 30th.  I tried looking online to see if I could find the person who owned this so I could follow them on social media.  I didn't see any lights on at all on the inside, like a flashlight or phone light.  There weren't any cars parked nearby it and I'm too socially awkward to just knock on the door.

  I drove past it on April 12th when going to Trader Joe's to get some Peanut Butter Puffins.  I saw that it looked vandalized and become worried that it was abandoned or something.  I don't know where the items that appeared on the outside came from, but I did notice that one overhang in the front had been moved a bit.

  After knitting on April 20th I saw that some of the smaller windows and the vents at the top were open, so that means that someone is in there.  The door and windows look fine, so I assume the owner was the one in there.

  I saw on May 23rd that the things around the outside have been cleaned up and a new "note" is on the back.  I'm guessing maybe the owner was possibly adding the spray paint to the sides?  Maybe they know how to get it off easily and do this often.
  Then on May 30th I saw that it was gone.  I'm hoping that whoever owned it has just moved on and that it didn't actually get towed.  I had kept trying to catch a car being parked near it later in the day or seeing someone walk up to it, but I never did.

No comments:

Post a Comment