Thursday, May 23, 2013

I feel so busy!

I really do feel like I've been crazy busy for the last few weeks, but I also don't feel like I've gotten anything done.  Knitting wise, I have gotten a lot done on a baby blanket, and I finished one sock for a test knit.

It is an argyle knee sock.  I know, how awesome is that?  I will link the pattern once she has it out, but so far it is still a secret.  I had so much fun knitting it.

I don't have any pictures of the baby blanket yet, but I did find a picture of the hat I sewed and donated.
Please ignore the bad lighting.  I took it with my super-old webcam before it died.  I hope someone will love it.  It is super-warm, it just hugs my head a bit too much for my liking.

Good news for me is that Bill is getting home from his work trip on Saturday   He has been in Hawai'i for the past three weeks, I know, he had it hard.  Hopefully he will bring me back something fun and then we can have a nice day together on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment