Saturday, August 21, 2021

Another Wedding

   It was time to go to another wedding.  This was supposed to have happened last year, but Covid put a damper on those plans.  Even though the plan had been to have it in the field behind their house the whole time, they knew people would want to be able to gather and talk.  There are also a lot of high-risk people in their friend groups.

  Everything was simple, but perfect.  They didn't want presents, so they asked everyone to bring something to eat.  There was a nice mix of foods from different parts of the world.  There was some smoked pork, lumpia, bacon crackers, fried chicken, and I made crack.

  The cake they picked out was a fluffy chocolate one with strawberries.  I'm picky about my chocolate cake and this one was nice.  They are such a cute couple and I'm so glad I've met them.

  I met Neil and Shane because of The Rocky Horror Picture Show.  Bill and I went enough that we got invited to the bonfires at Neil's place.  I know Toni and Neil will live a very happy life together.

No comments:

Post a Comment