Thursday, March 19, 2020

Happy Almost Birthday to Me!

  It is almost time for the demolition to begin on the basement stuff.  I'm worried we won't be ready in time, but there isn't much to do about that other than to keep working.
  With the Corona virus causing so much worry, it has pretty much cancelled any kind of gathering.  A lot of restaurants have closed their doors and gatherings of 10 or more are discouraged.  This means that I won't get to have my birthday outting for a bit.  Bill says he is going to make me some yummy food, so we are still going to be doing something.
  I'm posting my Ravelry Wish List again this year in case anyone wants to get me something for my birthday.  This way no one has to feel bad about not getting to hang out with me for whatever reason and can also help the blog.

  Tank is very talented.  He has figured out how to sit, stand, and lay down all at the same time.  He has been very confused about all the stuff with the house we are doing.  I ordered some anti-stress diffusers and I'm hoping that is going to help him.
  I've also come to realize that I have way more yarn than I thought I did.  So far I've been pretty good at going through them before moving them to storage and I will go through them again before they get moved into my craft room.  I'm also using this time at home while work is being a bit more calm to knit more so I have another way to get rid of yarn.

No comments:

Post a Comment