Monday, March 23, 2020

At The Very Least, It Wasn't Boring.

  I had planned some relaxing things to start my birthday morning, and they happened eventually.  Before I could hop into the shower my roommate asked for some help filming a funny video.  At one point in the video they got out of the tub (filled with water) in their fur-suit.  We moved the bath mats, but that was apparently a bad idea.  A lot more water came out with them than we thought and as I was grabbing towels to help mop it up I heard a sound from the kitchen downstairs.  Turns out the water was helping us clean itself up by running into the kitchen.  I ran down to start cleaning up.
  Once we had that all situated I smelled something in my bedroom.  Tank peed on some towels and sheets that were in a pile to get washed.  While it means they got cleaned sooner, it was definitely not my plan.  The anti-stress diffusers are in the mail and we are using some of the spray that we had for Fiona in the meantime.
  My pattern also isn't going as I had planned.  I wanted to have each section between the markers have 55 stitches, but it looks like that might make the garter stitch section larger than I had wanted.  So this means that I can start the pattern somewhere near the top of the repeat chart, or keep going and have a larger garter area.
  I then spent most of the next two days moving and cleaning like a crazy person because the demolition of our basement was supposed to start today.  Turns out that didn't happen because the crew is trying to find a way to protect everyone, both them and us, from getting sick.  While it might not be necessary, it is nice of them.  I don't blame them for wanting to keep themselves healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment