Monday, March 21, 2022

Birthday!!

  I started my day by hearing Tank barf in the other room.  So, then I cleaned cat barf off the couch, floor, and the step ladder I've been using as a seat for when I do work at the coffee table.
  Once I got that done and got all my usual morning things done, I took Bill to the airport.  On the way I told him that this gives him more time to get me a really cool gift.  I got a message from him if he had left his hoodie in the car, at home, or somewhere in the airport.  I was enroute to Bath & Body Works, but I swung by the house because it was vaguely on the way.
  While I was there, I found his hoodie, but not where he thought he had left it.  Since I was back home for a bit, I took out the spider from the basement that we had seen before we had left for the airport.

  I was hoping to get a certain hand soap and something for my planned bath.  I found out that the soap I wanted was a summer item, so I will have to come back for that.  Happy Easter Tutti Frutti Candy and Pink Grapefruit Sunrise are two scents I might have to get more things in.  I didn't know it was going to have a small bit of shimmer in the bath bomb.  The color looks the closest on the bottom of the first picture with the label.

  I usually get my bubble tea from KungFu Tea, but since I was already at the mall, I got one from Panda Tea House instead.  The Ube Milk tea just caught my attention and I was thinking of also getting a bubble waffle, but passed on that this time.

  Someone in the Universe isn't happy that this is the second time I've gotten bubble tea from somewhere other than KungFu Tea.  I think I've learned my lesson.  There were two spots where the plastic didn't get sealed to the cup.  I now need to add more napkins to my purse for occasions like this.

  I've been wanting to get a fried fish for a while now and I finally got it.  I like the belt fish better, but the tilapia is also pretty good.  Tank was really interested in the smell of it and the fact that I was eating something, but wasn't impressed when I tried to give him some.

  My dinner was some reheated leftovers because they sounded good.  I reheated the fries in a pan and it worked pretty well.  Bill hadn't been impressed with the lamb dish he got from Amphora.  As I was bringing the food down to the basement, I felt something uncomfortable on my foot, but that happens.  It then hurt and when I looked at it, I had cut my food on the ball near my little toe.  I then had to clean blood out of the carpet and vacuumed the rug since I couldn't find the sharp item.

  The food was pretty good, though I wasn't able to figure out what it was easily.  They had substituted his order from lamb stew to this item.  The beer was really good and I'll have to get it again.
  For the rest of the night Tank and I watched YouTube videos and knitted.  Didn't want to move around too much because who knows what else might happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment