Saturday, March 5, 2022

A Whole Chair and Almost A Hat

  I found this fancy shower chair for my mom to use.  I had to put the legs all the way down for it to fit in my small car.  My dad thought that it was going to be too big for the shower, but once they got it in, it worked out really well.  The back lets my mom lean on it and the width allows for the shampoo and body wash to just be there within easy reach.  She can also turn off the water without having to reach too much.  It was a very good find.

  I got to hang out with Steven again on Friday for dinner.  It was a lot of fun because it's been so long since we've seen each other.  I was able to finally give him his Christmas present.  Bill and I had even seen a movie with him on Christmas, but I had forgotten it at home.  He's one of the few people where we can just talk about whatever for hours and easily lose track of time.
  I had planned on finishing that hat for the hatathon but didn't make it.  I'm still waiting to see the final numbers for each team.  I don't know if they are going to count the 1/3rd of a hat I posted on the last day or not.  I hope all the teams got their numbers, but I also hope my team made more hats.

No comments:

Post a Comment