Friday, December 24, 2021

Pre-New Year's Resolution

Pattern: Make Your Own Granny Square Sweater by TopKnot's Trunk - Yarn: Red Heart Super Saver in Cherry Chip - Hook: 6mm
  I finished this a while ago and just hadn't gotten around to taking a picture until right now.  There is no real reason why it took me so long to take the picture or to post about it.  In fact, I have about three posts, not including this one, that I have started and never went back to.  They are just fine and I have no reason to not work on them, other than I don't have a finished project to show.
  I need to work on that.  There is nothing wrong with showing progress pictures, I've done it a lot in the past.  The new year isn't too far off, but I am going to try and implement this before that happens.  I don't know if I will manage to do that or not, I have a cowl that I need to take out because both my gauge isn't working and I cast on too many stitches.  The couch blanket has also gotten no love lately.  I need to get excited about it again.

  This year I spent more time at home, so I didn't find as many random things during the summer months for people as I have in the past.  I don't think anyone will be disappointed in any way though, there is some high quality stuff in that box.
  There have been some other things that no one on here has gotten to hear about.  Our garbage disposal had stopped working a while ago.  We were able to make it work with a sink plunger for quite a good chunk of time.  However, when I was rinsing out Tank's food bowl, it gave three big bubbles and got stopped up.  Bill was able to get a new disposal and was trying to get it installed, but it didn't want to cooperate.  It didn't help that we had to flip almost every breaker to get the old disposal to lose power.  It was labeled as Basement on the left panel.  There was then a lot of leaking and it didn't help that the wood under our sink has been bad since before we moved in.
  We are really close to it working though, so things are looking up.  Now it's time to go to bed so Santa can show up and bring Tank the rest of his presents.

No comments:

Post a Comment