Friday, November 26, 2021

Friendsgiving aka Tanksgiving

 
  It took a bit of moving things around, but we got The Chosen One to fit into the refrigerator.  I sent this to everyone who was coming to the big event to get everyone excited.

  Bill smoked the turkey this year.  This photo is curtesy of Shane because I was still getting Ryan when it came out of the oven.  It does most of the cooking in the smoker and is finished in the oven.

  Bill smoked the turkey (as seen above), and also made cranberry sauce, gravy, and yeast rolls.  J-Dub made the mashed potatoes.  Shane brought some King's Hawaiian Rolls and made two kinds of stuffing.  I joked that I brought Ryan.  We all ate way too much and had to sit around before we had the apple pie and/or pumpkin pie that Shane also brought.
  Once we were a bit more out of our food comas, J-Dub went home and the rest of us played Just Dance until we were too tired.  We even got Bill to play a few songs.  After that we watched random YouTube videos until it was time for people to either go home or find a place at our house to crash for the night.
  It was a lot of fun and I was worried about finding space for everyone, but we would have been fine.  A few people ended up not being able to make it, but I think we would have been able to fit them in.
  Tank was a bit weirded out by so many people being over, but he was being okay for it.  There was some pacing, but he didn't try and jump on the table or anything.  He got grumpy when we were playing Just Dance, but he does that when I play it alone.  I don't know why he is so against dancing.

  I then got to spend my Black Friday the way I like to, eating cold turkey dipped in ketchup and not dealing with people in stores.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing such informative post, I was looking for it form a long time. Most famous cancer charity center provides details Camp for Cancer Live at Camp 4 Cancer.
    cancer research events

    ReplyDelete