Saturday, December 25, 2021

Christmas Time is Here!

   Tank got two of his presents today.  He really liked his new salmon bursting treats and he also got to go outside and eat some grass.  I wanted to get him some crinkle balls, but I wasn't able to find any.  Luckily he doesn't understand Christmas and I can give them to him later.

  My mom likes making these branch gnomes.  She had some troubles finding the branches this year, but we all got there in the end.

  The spread for the lunch.  Rolls, stuffing, Korean sweet potatoes, bacon wrapped brussel sprouts, pork loin, cranberry sauce, stuffed green olives, ranch pickles, and Muldy Apple drink (a drink I saw on Quincy’s Tavern's TikTok).  There was also wine and beer, it was very good.

  All the presents!  Everyone got something they will use/eat/drink.  It was fun and I always think it's the best part to find fun things that other people will like.

  I was blessed!  Nezumi used to sleep laying on top of me, but since I've moved out, I've become a stranger.  She's also 17 years old and might be having a hard time with memory.  She demanded some pork loin and after we were done opening presents she waited for someone to sit down so she could take a nap.  She even let Bill pet her some once she had a full tummy.
  After all that we went to meet some of the Popcorn Gang and watch a movie.  It was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment