Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Just Some Thursday Things

   Last Thursday Shane and I went on a little adventure.  We started by looking around at the local VW lot.  Nothing really jumped out at us, not that we are actually looking for new cars anyway.  It was then lunchtime so we got some Sonic at one I've not been to before.
  After we left there we went to the small airport to watch planes take off and land.  While there he saw his friend/coworker's plane.  He then wondered if the SUV he saw was owned by the same guy.  Turns out it was his coworker/friend!  I got to sit in his plane and Shane got to reminisce about how much he missed flying.  Once we were done with that we made a quick stop at the Outlet Mall to try and put up some Rocky Horror fliers in the anime store, but they didn't have a bulletin board.  Then it was time for me to get home and wait for a package that needed an adult signature.  I should have brought some worry worms to work on, but I somehow forgot.  Maybe next time we go on a little adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment