Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Treasure Hunting

  Krissy and I went thrifting recently and I found some goodies.  I got the iPod Nano for $4.99 and the PokéBall for $7.99.  They had the charging cord for the iPod separate and with some other cable, but I still have some old charging cables around, so I didn't need it.  It charges, turns on, and came with some music.  I'm oddly excited to own Melissa's I and the music she liked to listen to when she last used it.  The Vera Bradley clip case is also a nice touch.
  I have charged the PokéBall and it turns on, but I haven't checked to see if it will connect with the game or not.  I checked it by pushing the button, and it doesn't seem to have a Pokémon in it.
 
  Last year we went to RKOcon and this year we plan to go to the same convention, though since it is being hosted by another group, it is called Rocky Takes the Garden State.  Since the Worry Worms were a hit last year, I'm going to make some for this year, but this time I'm planning ahead and can make them before we start heading there.  Depending on how many years we go, I think it would be fun to make them differently each year, so they kind of become a collectors' item.

No comments:

Post a Comment