Sunday, July 14, 2019

Final Leg

  We got to pass this again.  I feel like it is so smart because then they won't need to have two people out there all day when they aren't even working on it.  There is also no need to try and rush the job to get both lanes usable before dark.

  We got to see a lot of this before we got to be home.  To help cheer ourselves up we stopped at Sonic.  I was going to just get my usual strawberry limeade, but then I saw an ad for The Reaper.  They said it was a slush made with Carolina Reapers.  I was a bit nervous, but decided to try it since most items at fast food restaurants that claim to be spicy are rarely as spicy as I hope they will be.
  It was a nice level of heat for me.  It warmed my whole mouth but didn't hurt and it also didn't linger too long.  We listen to the podcast And That's Why We Drink and I really like it.  I am so worn out from all the travel and all the fun I had, but make sure to brace yourself for a lot of very similar looking knitting pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment