Tuesday, September 22, 2026

Easy Donations

  September Hatathon 2026 is here!!

Stockholm - 23
• Lolivieri - 4
• MinnieMay9 - 6
• knitsamazing - 13?

  I went to go in as a team member, but it was a few days in so I wasn't sure if I was going to make it.  Lolivieri and I were in a small group for a while before knitsamazing wanted to join.  I never saw how many knitsamazing wanted to make, but they had mentioned a half marathon at one point.

  I didn't even keep track of how many items I put in here.  When I first got into makeup, I didn't realize how long it took to get through products.  The little pots of eyeshadow didn't look like they were going to take three years to get through, so I over bought things I liked.  I didn't include things that could have already gone bad, that were open. or not sealed in any way.  I'm doubting if there is a chance that I will be able to work through what I saved, so I know I would never be able to work through everything I had.  I hope they like it.  I'm also going to get some makeup brush sets to go with this.

  I thought these sets were so sweet.  When we received them Miss Spud had almost already grown out of them.  I didn't want to open them take the things out just to have her not be able to wear them more than once.  I'm going to send them down to Wise, VA so someone, or a few other people, can really enjoy them.

  The night we got back from the cabin I was working on a hat and saw Tank running around Bill's chair out of the corner of my eye.  I also saw a small blur running around.  I went over and saw that Tank was chasing a mouse.  After they moved on from going around Bill's chair, they were by the overturned ottoman.  I got Bill to hold Tank while I got the green mouse trap.  We couldn't see it, but Tank was pawing at the plastic carpet runner.  It was in one of the folds.  I emptied the plastic bin that was right there and Bill dumped the mouse into the bin after I put the trap in.  It tried to jump out, but the bin was slick and tall enough so it couldn't get out.  I put the lid on so that Tank wouldn't be able to get back in while we waited until morning to take the mouse out.
  When I went to check on Peanut Puff 9the mouse) the next morning, they had gotten their tail stuck in the trap door and weren't able to eat the whole peanut butter puff I left in the green trap.  I freed their tail and took them on a trip to a new home.  I had a doctor's appointment to go to, so they had to wait until I was done.


Yearly Yarn Tracker:
Yarn In: 22 (0)
Yarn Out: 43 (0)
Total: -21

No comments:

Post a Comment