Sunday, October 16, 2022

And Back We Go!!

  Shane's car was technically ready on Friday, but he and Ryan had plans later that day, so getting the car was put off until Saturday.  It was a late night for some of us, but we managed to make it to the train station right as they were boarding.  We all got hotdogs and chewy marshmallow treats on the train.
  We passed through Ashland again, so I saw Center of the Yarniverse once more.  Last time they were closed at least, this time it just wasn't an easy option.  Bill would also argue that I don't need more yarn.

  We stopped back at CookOut and HobbyTown.  It was like we were finally getting last week right and going home in the car we arrived in.
  Once we were home we had to get ready for the show.  I was back lights again and Shane got notified earlier in the day that he was going to be Brad.  It was a bit of a tighter timeline than we usually use to get ready, but not so much we had to rush.  The laryngitis part of my cold had kicked in at that point.  I said I wasn't going to do any callbacks, but I did some anyway.  On the way out of the theater I was figuring out how to lock the one tricky side door and Shane tried to close the other door on my arm, which broke my Fitbit band a little.  Seems he is not having the best month.

No comments:

Post a Comment