Sunday, September 25, 2022

I Don't Know How Either

   It's been a bit since I've gone out to just knit and sip on a warm beverage.  It was a rainy day, so it seemed like a good day to start again.  I got a lot of that worked on during the drive back from Kentucky.  I've already changed the pattern some so that I like how the stitches lay a bit better.  I'm not sure how I'm going to get it tested since the Ravelry group I usually use seems to not exist anymore.
  While I was knitting, Ryan was having an interview and got a promotion at work.  It's really exciting and we celebrated.  During his interview their nitro pot exploded a little and there was a "fun" coffee fountain.

  To keep the celebration going we went to a concert.  We are going to ignore the fact that we planned on going to the concert before the interview even happened.  I most likely would have never really gotten into iDKHOW on my own, but I do like their music.  I just tend to either listen to the same few CDs or true crime/paranormal podcasts.
  Since we didn't feel the need to get close to the stage, we stopped off at The Silver String for a drink before we went to The Fillmore.  When we first got there, Savannah Conley was still playing.  The opener we had gone to see was Joywave.  I was surprised that I had heard some of their songs before.  iDKHOW was a lot of fun, even though I kept getting distracted during the concert.  I feel bad for that part.  I would go to one of either Joywave's or iDKHOW's concerts again.

No comments:

Post a Comment