Saturday, May 21, 2022

It Won't Just Be About Worms

   I thought I had put all of my pony beads in one spot, but it seems I was hiding some from myself.  If anyone is worried that I'm only going to make Worry Worms from now on, you don't need to worry, I'm just able to catch up on all my scraps now.  The scrappy hats also aren't going anywhere, so I won't be turning all scraps into worms.  I am pushing to get more done because I wanted to have a lot done for T.A.P.S. but I'm also wondering if any other organizations might want them.

  So far, my dad is off almost all of the machines.  He was put back on the insulin.  The dialysis machine is gone.  He ate sometime on his last day in the ICU.  According to the doctor that is a better normal.  When people come off all the things he was on they usually don't want to eat anything.  So far he's on the same floor, but the other tower, so he hasn't gotten his view of the helicopter pad back yet.

  My dad is acting more alert and coherent.  He's been moved back up to the 9th floor, but doesn't have the view of the helicopter pad back because he's in a different room farther down.  He wants his laptop to work on things but also tires easily.  My mom says they have started him on some physical therapy to try and get this strength back.

No comments:

Post a Comment