Saturday, June 5, 2021

Jersey Party

  I had meant to leave earlier, but things kept getting in the way.  I ended up getting in around 10pm last night, which wasn't as late as some others coming into town, but still later than I wanted.  I also kept running into the construction zones as the were setting them up.  It's kind of funny to see the guy hanging out of the back of the truck laying cones down.

  The Bridal shower was so pretty!  There were a bunch of games.  The usual Bingo and fill in the blank games, but also some scratch cards with faces on them.  The people asked what we wanted, even though we picked one of the entrees when we RSVP'd.  Mark, the groom, was stuck for a little bit doing tech work to get the slide show running.
  I made a few new friends at my table and also won a tall lemon scented candle by getting Bingo.

  I got to hold this little cutie as a small sleepy kitten from last time we were at Milkstreet Distillery back in 2017.  I spent some time just giving chin scritches and debating if I could fit a grown cat into my purse.
  I had a quick dinner and just need to pack my car.  I have to hit the road again because tomorrow Bill and I are heading off on another road trip, but this next one will be a lot longer.  Luckily my mom loves visiting Tank, so I don't have to worry about him being lonely.

No comments:

Post a Comment