Saturday, February 29, 2020

Happy Leap Year

  Last time we had a Leap Year I had a really cool hat to commemorate the event.  I was on my way to having something really cool done to show off and something else that might have been done in time to show off.  The first thing is taking a lot longer to finished than I thought it would from the way it started.  Though anything that gets larger with every row is kind of like that.
  Instead, have a cute picture of Tank being sleepy.  I have also been busy washing more yarn.  I thought I had gotten all of it, but I keep finding more.  There were even some skeins that were too far gone and I had to just throw them out.
  The weather has also been really nice out and I have been trying to get out and enjoy it.  I have also been getting some more designs done for both my shops.  I have a hat pattern being tested right now for my Ravelry shop and some more Kitties Fur a Cause to list on my Etsy shop.  I put aside yarn to use for the shawl pattern I have in mind, but it may have gotten packed away during one of the times I was putting things into bins for the storage unit.  That's something I'll have to worry about later since I have a few projects going on now.

No comments:

Post a Comment