Tuesday, March 5, 2019

This is now Kathy's Blog (not really)

  I told you that I would be back with a lot of pictures. Kathy H D Kingsbury is at it again. I like how she makes a lot of sets.  I put all of these into a box to get dropped off with our connection to Casa Ruby.  I tried to group pictures together as best as I could for each matching set.  Everything is crocheted and I still have not heard if she has a Ravelry page or not.


















  I have some stuff that I have also finished, but I thought this post should just be about Kathy's lovely things.  I have a whole blog about what I've made, so a post or two doesn't need to be about me.  I've also used her items to test out a basket Bill found in our garage as a photography background.


  There is also a bit of a story time.  Back in college Bill and I would go to see The Rocky Horror Picture Show and yell things at a screen.  We knew people on the live cast and always had the best time.  Once we graduated we found a group here and went a few times but then stopped for a reason I don't really remember.
  Fast forward about 10 years and we have started going again.  We again know someone who is part of the live cast.  It's been fun to go, but something felt different.
  This last Saturday night/Sunday morning there was a cast reunion.  It was for very sad reasons, but I'm glad it happened.  It helped them with the sad event, and there was even something special before the show.  It was also a really good show, more like what I remember seeing when we first went.  There were some things being yelled that we hadn't heard for years.  (Denton, Denton, ra-ra-ra)  It was really interesting during some parts because a few different things were being yelled at once.
  I think I'm also glad we stopped and hadn't kept going because I think we would have seen the cast shifting and changing.  I feel that this way we can appreciate both casts separately as their own entities.

No comments:

Post a Comment