Saturday, March 23, 2019

All the Birthday Festivities!

  As I have mentioned in the past, I can never get all my birthday celebrating done in one day.  Here is a break down of all the things I did that I count as going towards celebrating my birthday, even if they don't really.

Saturday
  Bill and I decided to brave the chilly morning and went HASHing again.  It is really fun and a good way to get out of the house and to get some exercise in as well.  We even convinced Mike to come with us.  We wore green and had a great time.
  That evening we played D&D and even had Mike in as a guest.  There was a tough fight but no one on our team died, so that was a good thing.  I also got a dice rolling tower from Krissy, and a bunch of make-up and Perler bead art from Mary.

Sunday
  A lazy morning where we watched The Boondock Saints and some of us had Shamrock Shakes.  There was some house cleaning done too, but that was boring.  Lunch/dinner was at Sakura and I got a lot of sushi.  Em brought me some strawberry shortcake birthday cupcakes.
  We had an after-party back at our place where we played Red Dragon Inn and had sing-along time.  It was a lot of fun.

Monday
  I finished the blanket I have been working on forever!  Picture will have to come later since I still need to weave in ends and block it.

Wednesday
  My actual birthday!  Since my mom couldn't make it to my Sunday lunch/dinner, we went out to lunch.  I have been wanting to go to Egg Karne for a while and I finally got to go.  Their food was so good.  I even found some golf tees and some abandoned balls.
  I then took Tank outside and he had a great time.  He explored more than he ever has before and even peed outside.  He had a great time and got to roll in some awesome dirt.
  Bill made me a yummy dinner of brussel sprouts, buttery pasta, and sausages.  I also got some pretty good presents from him, including some Ninja Sex Party CDs, a new monitor for my computer, and a Nintendo Switch.  I also got some awesome knitting patterns from Andrea, and Beth.

Saturday
  Andrea and I got to wish each other Happy Birthday in person.  We are birthday twins, so it makes it easier to remember.  My mom also bought us some cannoli to celebrate our birthdays together.  Normally we also celebrate with Claire since her birthday is only five days after ours, but life has gotten in the way this year.  We will all just celebrate next time she is in town.

No comments:

Post a Comment