Thursday, January 10, 2019

Some People!

  Some people make me feel like a slacker!  First I saw someone knit themselves a pair of leggings (Cathy), and now we have someone else knitting wedding dress.  It isn't totally done, she still needs to add the edging on the shoulders.  That means it has been finished before you even are reading about it.





  My co-worker, Beth, has a friend who likes crocheting.  Kathy H D Kingsbury made all those bags, hats, and the mitten and hat/scarf set.  She wings a lot of the patterns but also follows a few.  I asked Beth if she has a Ravelry page, so we could look at all of her other things, but as of right now, she doesn't have one.



  I have a bag of hats and squares that I believe we got from Alison.  I put off taking pictures for way too long and don't totally remember any more.  Carola will make some really cool monsters out of the squares.

  I've finished this hat recently.  That's all I can say is really totally finished.  I finished knitting the sweater, but it still needs the two buttons picked out and sewn on.  I also have a couch crochet scarf that I keep working on, but haven't finished yet.  I'm really close though.

  I even started another hat this last Saturday.  It has been so long since I worked on the blanket that I forgot that I had to throw another skein of yarn in, so I only got one more row done before I had a short tail dangling off my project.  My knitting bag looks quite full because I have a bunch of yarn I want to use next in it.  I usually forget this and pick something else, but this time I was forced to use some of it. I also seem to have a color theme going on between the peach blanket and the coral/flamingo hat.
  I need to get busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment