Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Apple Green

Pattern: Lucky Bamboo Hat - Yarn: Red Heart Super Saver Ombre in Green Apple - Needle: US 8
  I love how gradual the gradient is!  It is so smooth and subtle that I didn't notice the change at first when I was working with it.  I would use this yarn again, so I think it'll go on my list for yarn I will buy once I get my stash a bit smaller.

PatternQuick & Easy Granny Stitch Bucket Hat by KnottingHookCrochet - Yarn: Red Heart Super Saver Ombre in Green Apple - Hook: 6mm
  I joined the Knit Stash Down's Race to the Bottom Part 6.  When I first joined I didn't select a big goal, but that is because I thought the challenge went through the end of the year.  I increased my goal when I realized that it goes through to the end of next year.  I may have to raise it again with how quickly I'm going.

  I have been having fun trying to match the eyes of the Worry Worms to their butt color if I change colors part of the way through.  I did it accidentally the first few times but then kept it going with it.  I also like how I can include the yarn I use in the worms to my Race to the Bottom total.


Yearly Yarn Tracker:
Yarn In: 20 (4)
Yarn Out: 30 (10)

Total: -10

No comments:

Post a Comment