Tuesday, January 2, 2024

New Year, New Fun!

   I have been loving my Best/Worst project, even if I didn't manage to get as many done as I had hoped.  I'm planning to keep it going for a while.  Since that was a fun new addition to the blog, I thought of another fun challenge.  I saw Kitty Natty on YouTube track how many skeins of yarn she took in during a month and how many she finished in her "One Year of Stashing Down" 2022 video.  Her goal was to use up all of her stash and while I'm not that ambitious, I think it would be interesting information to have.  It will help tell me if I really am slowly chipping away at my stash or if I'm staying pretty steady with how much I have.
  I plan on changing the numbers on the bottom per post, with a indicator on how much the count changed from the last time I posted.  If I decide to change that then I will try and remember to go back and reformat every post with the count in it.  So it won't be month to month like she did, but a more loose tracking.  She also included what yarn was either brought in or used up, I'm just going to keep track of numbers.



Yearly Yarn Tracker:
Yarn In: 0 (0)
Yarn Out: 0 (0)

Total: 0

No comments:

Post a Comment