Saturday, December 24, 2022

We Are Getting Closer to That End of The Year Push

Pattern: Witch Cats Hat by Christine de Savoie - Yarn: Red Heart Eco-Ways in 3114 Chamois (yellow) and 3372 Petal (pink) - Needle: US 8
  I only used part of the pattern for this hat.  The cat heads are mostly as they are written with a few plain rows added between the heads.  I sent Christine a message about how I think she has mixed up the row and stitch counts on the second and third charts.  She messaged me back saying that I was the first one to let her know that.

  I wish I knew what yarn this was, it was really nice to work with when making the worms.  Most of these worms were made when out at a bar, so hopefully I wasn't a bad influence on them.

Pattern: Cable Hat by Dora Stephensen - Yarn: Ella Rae Superwash in 35 Jade - Needle: US 4 and US 8
  The pattern is pretty fun.  There are some tricky bits to how it is written, but I got what she meant pretty easily.  She doesn't have any row numbers on the chart, so it's hard to tell what are just the plain set-up rows and where the repeat is.  Where the decreases start is clearly labeled though.

Pattern:  Not Quite Ribbed Hat - Yarn: Ella Rae Superwash in 35 Jade - Needle: US 8
  I had a fun idea for a series for my blog.  Even though I haven't even started with it yet, I've already thought of a way to expand the idea.  I'll give you a hint about it: it has to do with my complaints about yarn and pattern quality.  Some of it is already being more of a hassle than I thought, but I'm trying to work past that.

No comments:

Post a Comment