Monday, October 25, 2021

Look, Cookies!!

 
 Was hoping to tell you about the fun I had at the Renaissance Faire, but we kept missing out on tickets.  I was also hoping to show off some finished projects, but other things keep getting in the way of me working on them.  So instead, here are some cookies to distract you.
  We actually ran into someone from the Wednesday group and she said she could never get into the online meeting.  My mom and I told her that we are there most Wednesdays and she said that she might join us next week.
  The guy who takes our orders and the manager at Santini's both keep asking when the group is coming back.  Which is interesting since I heard the other tale.  I don't know who is right, probably a bit of both.
  Work is starting to pick up, but I'm going to make it my mission to work on something a little bit every day.  That way I can get some things done.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment