Friday, September 10, 2021

Mukbangs

 
  Tank for scale.  I stopped working on it for a while because I now have two projects that are 3 double crochet clusters.  It is currently 75" on long side with short side being 11.5", I figured this would make it easier to figure out when I'm done, I just have to measure the short side.  I'm not sure how wide to make it, possibly another ten inches.

  I've been watching a lot of the mukbang style videos made by tzuyang쯔양.  She eats a lot, but she seems to really enjoy all of it.  She also likes going to small restaurants and some even say that she brings in more business after she puts out the video about them if she goes back.  She donates some of the money she gets from YouTube ads to charities and some of the places insist on not charging her, but she insists on paying because of how much she ate.  One lady kept refusing to accept any money, so Tzuyang went to the market and got her high quality meat to use in her restaurant.
  A few warnings though.  If you don't like seeing people eat, you definitely won't like her videos.  There usually aren't a lot of eating sounds, like some other channels have, but there is some.  She also makes everything look good and there is a good chance you will become very hungry from watching her eat.  It is a lot of fun to see people doubt her when she is ordering and then get really impressed by her.  Some people also recognize her and don't bat an eye if she orders 4-8 servings of food at a time.

  Crumbl changes their flavors every week.  Well, the Milk Chocolate Chip is always there, but the other five change.  This week it's Banana Bread, Waffle, Old Fashioned Doughnut, Cereal Milk Sandwich ft. Pebbles®️ Cereal, Milk Chocolate Chip, and Classic Sugar Cookie.  The cereal was somehow still crispy when I got mine.  I also love how they give you some syrup with the waffle.  I was excited to try the classic doughnut, but they were out when I went.
  I wasn't even going to go this week, but I think I earned them.  Mowing the lawn had been on Bill's to-do list for a while, but things kept happening to distract him from doing it.  I told him I could try it, but I've never done it before.  I don't know if he believed me on if I would actually try it or not.
  Some of the grass shoots were to my waist, so I grabbed some ear protection and gave it a shot.  I wish the handle could me moved lower because it gets to be in awkward angles when trying to push it up bumpy hills.  I ran over a turtle too.  Luckily, he was in a dip and we have the blades up fairly high.  In the end we were both scared and uninjured.

No comments:

Post a Comment