Monday, July 5, 2021

Knit Night!!

  I stopped working on the cowl because I wanted to get the last hat made before I lost my drive to make them.  I'm still not sure if I like the more subtle or the more busy version of this hat pattern.  I did fudge the numbers on the increases a little because I like the way it looks when they are just growing out of the center of the previous one.
  The row count went like this:
6 - 7 - 10 - 4 - 11 - 3

  Knit night!  I didn't go the week before, but I did go this previous Wednesday.  It was great to be back at Santini's with some of the group.  We used to stay until about 9pm before the break, but they have asked us to leave around 8pm.  They have less staff and need to do more cleaning because of Covid-19, so that makes sense.
  I've gotten a lot farther on the cowl than I had before.  I never know how long to make these things, so I think I'm just going to use the whole skein.  Doing this has given me another idea for a hat, so I hope you aren't tired of those yet.  I'm not sure which yarn I will use for this new hat yet, since my initial plan had been to use the remaining bits of the same skein I used for the cowl.

No comments:

Post a Comment